Tarbart Parish Church
Built in 1886 on the site of an earlier mission church dating from 1775 and granted quoad sacra status in 1864. The building features an imposing square tower rising over 100ft, surmounted by a crown and lantern. Stained glass windows and unusual roof decoration. Eighteenth-century graveyard within walking distance. The church was repaired and refurbished 2012-14. The work included reslating the enormous roof and installing a heat pump which takes warmth from the surrounding air to make the church warm and comfortable inside.