St Beuno, Penmorfa, Gwynedd
St Beuno's Church, Penmorfa, is a redundant church near the settlement of Penmorfa, some 2 miles (3 km) to the northwest of Porthmadog, Gwynedd, Wales. It is designated by Cadw as a Grade II* listed building, and is under the care of the Friends of Friendless Churches. The chancel screen is Jacobean in style and decorated with arcades. The stained glass includes a north window by Ward and Hughes dated 1896, and a window in the chancel by Meyer of Munich. The octagonal oak pulpit is panelled and dates from 1887. The lectern and the font cover were carved by Mrs Constance Mary Greaves, an aunt of Clough Williams-Ellis; the lectern is in the form of an angel with spreading wings, while the font cover is an eagle. The church stands on a site first used by Saint Beuno as a cell towards the end of the 6th century. In the churchyard is a large chest tomb, an early example of the type, in memory of William Maurice who died in 1622. It is listed at Grade II.