Eglise St Andre, Chatillon-sur-Chalaronne
Begun in 1272, the church of Saint André expanded until the fifteenth century. In gothic style flamboyant rather sober, it is built in Savoyard bricks (bricks). A triangular façade surmounted by an octagonal turret gives it a certain originality. It is pierced by a large portal, framed access, a pointed arch and surmounted by a window in rosette. A corbelled tower containing the clock carillon dates from 1672. The church is 45 m long and 13.50 m wide and has only one nave and chapels. Its bell tower was destroyed during the revolution.